Being new to Christianity can be a little overwhelming, so I started to think about some of the challenges I ran into understanding what it means to be a Christian like God’s love & forgiveness, The Great Commandment vs The Great Commission, How Christianity changes us, and how to pray. So in this episode, I’ll share a little bit of what I’ve learned. If you’re new to Christianity, or even if you’ve been a Christian all your life, I hope this episode will be insightful and relevant to your journey and God’s mission for you.
References to Bible Verses
Romans 5:8; 1 John 4:16; 1 Corinthians 13:13; Psalm 86:5; Matthew 22:36; Matthew 22:36-40; John 13:34-35; Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-18; Luke 24:44-49; John 20:19-23; Acts 1:8; John 1:12-13; Ephesians 1:13-14; Luke 9:23-24; Matthew 6:5-6; James 5:16; Matthew 6:9-13
Find me Online:
- Website: https://myministrymission.com
- Sign Up For Email Notifications: https://myministrymission.com/podcast/get-updates/
- Podcast: https://podcast.myministrymission.com
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/myministrymission
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMinMission
If you’re interested in being a guest, fill out my Guest Interest Form online today.